What is Once?
Once Credit Pty Limited, ABN 99 112 319 632 and Australian Credit Licence number 386194 (Once) is an alternative payment solution for Australian households. Once offers two products – the Once Agile card and the 55 Day card (Once Visa cards). Once offers a simple, innovative and straightforward way to finance your lifestyle with attractive Interest Free terms.
Who owns Once?
Established in 2004, Once is part of the ASX listed FlexiGroup Limited Group. Once offers consumer finance options for household and lifestyle purchases through retail outlets and third party distribution channels (Once retailers).
What are the benefits of using Once?
Once gives you the freedom to purchase what you want right now, allowing you to budget for monthly repayments over the Interest Free Term.
- You don’t need cash upfront.
- Once Agile card gives you 6 months Interest Free on every card purchase of $250 or more and 55 days Interest Free on any purchase under $250.
- Once 55 Day card gives you 55 days Interest Free on card purchases.
- You can use your Once Visa card everywhere that Visa is accepted.
- Through the network of Once retailers, you can access even more attractive Interest Free terms when you use your Once Visa card.
Where can I use a Once Visa card?
You can use your Once Visa card anywhere Visa is accepted at tens of millions of locations worldwide - online and off. Plus, you can access the network of Once retailers for really great offers and even more generous Interest Free terms.
Who are Once retailers and where do I find them?
Once has a network of leading lifestyle Once retailers across Australia. Use our Store finder to find the Once retailers closest to you.
How can I access the benefits a Once Visa card?
- Apply online, over the phone by calling 13 ONCE (6623), or in store at a Once retailer, where the sales assistant will help you.
- Use your Once Visa card anywhere and everywhere that Visa is accepted.
- Make at least the minimum monthly repayment, without having any overdue amounts, and pay back the amount in full within the Interest Free Term and you won’t pay a cent of interest.
What can I do if I have any concerns or feedback?
Contact us. Our award winning customer service team will help with your concerns or issues. We genuinely want to hear suggestions for improvement and be given the opportunity to resolve any situations, confusions or complications that may arise. If your complaint is not resolved by the customer service team, refer your complaint to our Service and Recoveries team 1300 858 608 9-5pm, Monday-Friday.